Your earliest perp memory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Nothing beats nostalgia back to the good old days. What's the earlier memory you have of playing on the server?

I remember spawning into Evo city for the first time in September 2013, leaving the nexus and watching someone be ran over by a police car. Saw my first death within 14 seconds of being on the server. I almost didn't stay on Perp as I was only server browsing at the time, but I saw the custom police cars
5d0eb107b403993b7cd9eb4a28356225.png
and thinking "damn I wana drive that". So ended up waiting the hour or two it was required to join the police, then that 2 hours has developed into days, weeks and months!

Can remember my first pursuit going round in circles through Industrial Zone, so desolate, so peaceful.

So what's your first/earliest memories? Your first admin sit? First raid? First RDM when no Admins were on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
When me and my banned mate did a drive-by on someone because he didn't want to join our org. The best thing is he ended up joining my org later (which was basically a continuation of what me and my friend started).

Reaction score
First memory: being in a skype with my squeaker buddy as we drove around in his red mini cooper on the wrong side of the highway.

Joining, and realizing there were no pink textures or floating cars anywhere. I instantly fell in love.

Reaction score
I joined PERP after meeting @Jordan on a DarkRP server

My earliest memory however is driving around with @M0R3TANK1NG and our friend who didn't have CSS textures or something as cop.
Anyway this meant that drug pots displayed as ERROR signs and on EvoCity most people grew their drugs against walls.
So we raided people as cop who had error signs sticking out their walls and made dench money, nobody ever knew until almost a year later.

I've been minging around here since late October 2013

Reaction score
My earliest memory was on EvoCity when a mate was round my house and I got him to come on PERP, he went Officer and went to the bank, I just jumped on his keyboard and made him RDM TICKET xd this vehicle. Funniest part was where someone noclipped over and shouted at him and it was @Bolli, it was proper:

Disney_XD_HD.png

Reaction score
The first time I joined was around september 2014 and it took like 10 minutes after joining to load in the actual gamemode. I don't know if that was just me or anyone else? Also I remember when I ran across the intersection for the first time :O.

The first person who helped me start was Sean Riddle who I believe is @GraveDinosaur 's brother.

I also text messaged Bolli asking to buy the code for the phone for a darkrp server I was staff on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Being banned one morning by fredy because some kids were complaining about me and then there was all the nights of being in the MTL gate room thing with @D3V.

Reaction score
My first 10 minutes of PERP involved in me being dragged by a blue physgun along with my IRL friend as we ran across the highway. This lovely guy was @Jordan in his Moderator times (he shortly got promoted to Admin by the time I started to play more), I begged my friend to not punch him as he had his fists out and started looking provocating :trande: Yes, I knew Jordan before I joined this community, but that was quite some time ago (Hon hon Ruben Rapist and Excl Caterpillar eyebrows)
https://perpheads.com/threads/sup-folks.1513/

After that it just went on. I got to be a Firefighter, saved up some more money while I was a Paramedic and bought VIP and even still had enough money to buy myself a first car which was a VW Beetle first but shortly sold that for a dank lime green Chrysler PT Cruiser.

The first steps of getting known was thanks to 2 females I met in the SWAT team. They got to introduce me into the Belinsky family and I sadly don't remember their names anymore but if it wouldn't be them then I sure would be no where by now, thank you 2 strangers. V3 and V2 were not just the same anymore, V1 was chill life where everyone would love the shit out of sweater and new people.

Reaction score
Me and @Bertie joined the server, We had absoloutely NO idea what was going on. It was like 4am at night, we saw an office at a car park and he drove us to car dealer, I gave Bertie like 20k to buy his first mini so we could cruise.

2nd Memory: Getting Raided
We were basing at Projex 4 and saw someone like hanging around, we were so paranoid back then and thought he was gonna raid us. We were sweaters and only had like 1 pistol each an had drugs down. I pretended to leave and so did Bertie to sort of bait him in. He came to our door and bobbied in. We SPRAYED the fuck out of him as soon as the door opened with our berettas and BANG, our first kill, I took his deagle an put it in storage lmao, didn't let Bertie have it even though I had like 2 berettas and he had 1

3rd Memory: My First Warn
I was an officer an pulled over John Riddle (@GraveDinosaur ) for reckless driving. I ticketed him and got back in my car and called him a "fucktard", not knowing the rules btw, and he heard me and took me to a roof and warned me and explained me of what I did wrong. Fair enough.

These were my earliest perp memories <3

Reaction score

One of the better one's ;)

The earliest memory I have is @Xquality making me and 2 of my friends fight for weapons at late night, I won a mac 11

Reaction score
When I first joined PERP I wanted to be a police officer, in the first 5 minutes of joining the server I found a baseball bat on the floor and I hit someone with it because they said bad things about me whilst an officer was watching, he hit me with his nightstick and said get on the ground. Then he told me to drop the bat and I said "what button do I press to drop it, /drop isn't working" then I got confused when he said this is real life, blah blah blah. He said in LOOC how to and then I got arrested for 2 years. I got out of jail and my gmod crashed. 11/10 would do it again.

Reaction score
@Bolli showed me around the city and let @ayjay baby sit me where he gave me a m9 and a bat. I then shot ayjay with the m9 and took the bat and killed people at Mchuwes with it then @Bolli drove me to the PD and I walked behind @Niko (a swat at the time) and hit him twice across the head resulting in this
9c0148766b.png
lovely ban.