Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ophelia
Your Roleplay Name: Angelique-Ace Reyes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide-Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, from my understanding. I don't even have a chance of being unbanned. And I understand the consequences I have to go through. I'm apologising for the people's props I deleted and the mass rdm in no clip. I'm solely here to apologise to the people who suffered from my actions such as looking through all the logs to get these props/weapons back to their owners. To the people who had their items temporarily removed, I'm genuinely sorry for my stupid, cringe actions. As the saying we learn from our mistakes, What I did shocked a lot of people and a lot of you probably dislike me for my actions and for saying this that wasn't truly me that night. I've outgrown that stupid immature behaviour.

I'd like to apologise to the people who now think differently about me, I understand you probably could never trust me again. I've had time to reflect on my actions in this time I've changed for the better. I hope you can see how genuinely sorry I am. I've changed my attitude towards a lot of things and matured since this situation happened. I understand the trust is completely broken and probably beyond repair. While I've been gone I've cleared my head from all the stupidness and immaturity.

I know something like a simple apology wouldn't work because of my actions. and like I said the actions I've done cannot be accepted into the community and should not be tolerated at all. I would say I had a lot of good memories in this community with some friends too. And I threw them away like an idiot. I don't expect to be unbanned I just hope everyone can forgive me for my actions.

Actions speak louder than words, I hope I can prove it to you one day.

Additional Information: Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have anything you want to talk about, feel free to reach out. I'm here and ready to listen to whatever you have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.