Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: HyperKaizen
Your Roleplay Name: Kaizen Chan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:804283249

Why were you punished?: The initial ban was for 3 months for using homophobic slurs after i was banned i went onto discord and tried to get myself unbanned by messaging other staff members

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have tried to play other RP servers and i understand that arguing with staff makes there job harder i made a stupid mistake and i am very sorry for this. I have a lot of friends in this server and i have been unable to play with them due to my behavior its been a long time since i was banned and i have reflected on my actions. I have gone through the rules and i have been keeping up with the updates so i can understand the game a little better i understand that i can be rude to people whilst in character but that does not transfer over to the amazing people running the server. I hope you can give me a second chance or at least consider my permanent ban to show you i have changed.

Additional Information: This has come from the heart and not from and A.I this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.