Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Edward Steward
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Steward
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:541969595

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - Using Discord to communicate with friends on a raid. For Kevko

Why should this appeal be considered?: Howdy there! With almost half of my ban time spent I decided to make another ban apology with the hope that this one will be accepted. I would like to apologize once again to the players/staff members which experience I've ruined while metagaming after a raid which I've died in. Like I said in the other appeal It's pretty foolish of me to metagame regarding my playtime on this server. I really hope that this ban appeal will be accepted as this is the most entertaining server on Garry's Mod for me. I can honestly say that this will not happen ever again. Thanks for reading my appeal and I really hope this one will be taken in consideration.

Additional Information: Have a nice day!

Reaction score

This was your second offense of the violation. I do see that you are remorseful for the actions you did, however, you need to serve your ban time for this blatant rule break. As you said, you do know better and you did it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.