Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: wolf on the highway
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin samb
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:636421732

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - Broke NLR to return to a shootout and kill 2 people as a cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was in a car with 2 other cops and i said that i h had NLR but they start driving in i the shootout so the only thing that i could do was shooting i know that breaking NRL is not good but as i said i wans't driving i apology for what i did and i know that i made a mistake

Last edited:
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: wolf_craschh
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin samb
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:636421732

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - Broke NLR to return to a shootout and kill 2 people as a cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was in a car with 2 other cops and i said that i h had NLR but they start driving in i the shootout so the only thing that i could do was shooting i know that breaking NRL is not good but as i said i wans't driving i apology for what i did and i know that i made a mistake... also promise that if I break a rule in 1 month I agree to be banned for 1 year if staff agre on this one

Reaction score
I can understand you were driven there but it was your decision to engage and shoot at persons there, why did you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.