Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: qv
Your Roleplay Name: gaz uppy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User escalated a small ticket because "he wasn't spoken to in a tone he liked".

Why should this appeal be considered?: shouldnt be considered but im here to apologise to lexi locks for zooming off over a little ticket, it shouldnt be done and i did ignorantly over a small fee which is dumb and boring for the roleplay situation. i am deeply sorry to both sidd and lexi for being an inconvenience and slightly running the stop sign i reversed for next time i wont fly off over verbal words recieved in a wrong tone by me. i understand it has greater negative impacts than it does positives and wastes the pds time entirely over a small misdameanor what could have been solved in less than 30 secs. next time i will value my life over a minor ticket and not be a pain in the arse for a high ranking pd as they have better things to do clearly, i am sorry for my childish actions

Additional Information: thankyou for taking your time to do a quick scan of what i said or a in-depth read,
i am sorry sidd/lexi

Status
Not open for further replies.