Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Kumi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Stole a vehicle directly outside of PD, the vehicle was in the eyeshot of a Police NPC.

Why should this appeal be considered?: After speaking about this situation with some staff members, in which they discussed the severity of 3.4 when it comes to stealing cars in front of the PD as well as crowbarring in itself I do not agree with Ezza's decision, whilst not in DIRECT eyeshot of the NPC in the booth, when he may have seen my character after crowbarring it or seen me while driving away, the car is equipped with an alarm either way, leading me to having police know about the car being stolen and its details. I don't believe it falls under the category of 'Failing to value my life', as if the officer would be following the usage of force policy, he wouldn't be allowed to use lethal force towards me at the time. As well as all of this, the car I stole was a super car, I don't know the names of them too well but I can tell you its a car that can certainly do >100mph, in which I would've definitely escaped by the time the officer ran out of the booth and attempted to detain me

As for the whereabouts of the vehicle that I stole, you can refer to this picture: (I don't have a clip of the situation, so this is a picture from an earlier clip however the car was parked there a fairly long time and FYI its the purple one.)

Last edited:
Reaction score

OwNWLkssHLsbHnEJ.png

You were in direct line of sight of the NPC as demonstrated from above above. Furthermore, with you being right outside of the Police Department, any officer may appear from the gates either leaving/returning to PD or may walk out of the lobby and spot the crowbarring attempt.

Reviewed with @Aquaa