Recent content by Ailohas

  1. Ailohas

    raidr

    Holy frick! best song ever :eek: :nailbiting::p
  2. Ailohas

    JNEWS - PERPheads Pride Month

    Reply to the disstrack first bud
  3. Ailohas

    JNEWS - PERPheads Pride Month

    WOW. Quite a good video you've made here ForoG. Can't wait for the next one. It was a wonderfull journy to make this with you, and I hope we meet again soon. - love Brett <3
  4. Ailohas

    Thoughts on Perpheads right now

    No hate to developers, v6 is one of the most detailed maps I've ever played on, but in my opinion the current map is just to big. Everyone is spread out everywhere so you rarely see any people like you did in v5. I don't know v5,s size difference to v6, but it was much more compact in my eyes.
  5. Ailohas

    Corolla

    :eek:
  6. Ailohas

    PERP Curse [MUSIC VIDEO]

    :nailbiting:
  7. Ailohas

    Jack Marly's Memorial

  8. Ailohas

    Server Suggestion Bazaar Shops being held hostage

    I think a better solution would be just to put a fixed price meaning you can't sell the shop to other players for more than that set amount
  9. Ailohas

    ghosted on discord

    If the Content/Montage award thing gets accepted, I would say this is a great nominate
  10. Ailohas

    1 million perp dollars giveaway

    59.7441° N, 10.2045° E
  11. Ailohas

    american terrorizes european population

    I assume 3.4 since you raided with a knife if im not mistaken
  12. Ailohas

    Nabil Montage 2

    Perpheads
  13. Ailohas

    PC crash when i open steam chat

    From my understanding multiple people are suffering from this issue so frankly it might not be a system or file error but more of a bug in garry's mod
Back
Top