Recent content by Atralus

  1. Atralus

    Action Request (Fat girl lover and MJ. im not 100% sure the staff online havn't taken my ticket in 45 minutes)

    the point of the report isn't that they raided us it's that it was 1 raid after another
  2. Atralus

    Action Request (Fat girl lover and MJ. im not 100% sure the staff online havn't taken my ticket in 45 minutes)

    I know some of the information is wrong I was just going off of what was happening in chat since I wasn't able to get a response from staff. I only wish to highlight the actions of the police officers and I am sorry if the names do not match.
  3. Atralus

    Action Request (Fat girl lover and MJ. im not 100% sure the staff online havn't taken my ticket in 45 minutes)

    Your Steam Name: Atralus Your Roleplay Name: Atralus Sommer Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80340122 Player's Steam Name: Fat girl lover and MJ. im not 100% sure the staff online havn't taken my ticket in 45 minutes Player's Roleplay Name: tom6769 and Will Docker Player's SteamID: Why should...
  4. Atralus

    Action Request (VailenVT)

    context: Police called for EMS during the shootout that's why I was in an active crime zone at the time I hadn't read the rules for ems and was just kinda being silly. Since then I have read through the rules and understand the duties. this won't happen again.
Back
Top