Recent content by Bnjemann

  1. Bnjemann

    rule 3.15 why.....

    There was a time on perp where people would steal your car and just drive it into something to wreck for no discernible purpose beyond being an idiot and siphoning someone else’s money for no gain. If someone is somewhat enabled to cause complete unnecessary harm to other players, then people...
  2. Bnjemann

    MP5 or MP5/10 which is the better gun in terms of damage and accuracy?

    MP5/10 is the AK47 of Submachine guns and shoots one of the most powerful conventional pistol cartridges in the game. MP5A4 on the other hand is the most balanced of all the SMGs, shoots with less recoil than most other SMGs (per shot, not per second as it’s a high rate of fire weapon). MP5K is...
  3. Bnjemann

    People playground Workshop addon Virus (Again)

    You're safe if you didn't play the game during this era but run a scan.
  4. Bnjemann

    People playground Workshop addon Virus (Again)

    Posting this here as I see quite a few of you have this game. For the third time this year, People playground's workshop was hit by a malware attack. If you have run People Playground between the 20th-23rd of September of this year, you should probably do a malware scan. If you do not want...
  5. Bnjemann

    My 9 Games

    Didnt have alot of money growing up and was always a console generation behind and also had a whole bunch of old consoles I got for cheap at car boot sales and plug and plays, my gaming hobby was pursued largely through the used section of GAME which was a godsend because I could get like 5 new...
  6. Bnjemann

    My 9 Games

  7. Bnjemann

    Action Request (Owl)

    Due to the nature of the rules broken in the report and the subsequent lack of evidence, I cannot proceed with any meaningful investigation.
  8. Bnjemann

    i have been haunted by a image...

    @Bojing and @Ellie would sometimes come back from being AFK to this.
  9. Bnjemann

    Action Request (Owl)

    Are you actually going to provide some sort of proof it happened beyond a chat log?
  10. Bnjemann

    Airsoft

    Arent those masks really dangerous? I've not heard good things about those Eyepros. I'm getting into airsoft and already have 2 pistols, I just need a rifle, mask, eye pro and some other gear.
  11. Bnjemann

    Upcoming update - PH V6.3

    I heard they're adding a paper factory and some burgers or something. - Sent from internet explorer 8.
  12. Bnjemann

    Update Log 09/09/26

    Its okay, Kiwibongo's kitchen has a bright future as a crack refinery.
  13. Bnjemann

    TikTok or YouTube?

    Facebook videos is slept on especially since somehow they end up top results on google rather than Youtube lol, the only downside is you have to title em like you're a news channel.
  14. Bnjemann

    Action Request (PoliceDλnnyG44)

    Logs indicate your vehicle was stolen by another player prior to the Police officers shooting it. @PoliceDλnnyG44 and @Jack P both fired upon it as Officers shortly after it had been stolen at another location. I cannot deduce that any rule violations had occurred as a result of this interaction...
  15. Bnjemann

    Action Request (PoliceDλnnyG44)

    @PoliceDλnnyG44 are you able to explain the circumstances you did so under?
Back
Top