Recent content by bre

  1. bre

    Ban Dispute (Erwin)

    Thank you I've uploaded it
  2. bre

    Ban Dispute (Erwin)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence] Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week Your Steam Name: bre Your Roleplay Name: Kai Harding Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151154558 Why were you...
  3. bre

    Bug Report (Planters vanishing, its' only happened to me while dead drugs were in the planters for an extended period of time. I think dead drugs caus

    I'm sure, appartment hadn't been broken into but I also checked through city hall npc
  4. bre

    Bug Report (Planters vanishing, its' only happened to me while dead drugs were in the planters for an extended period of time. I think dead drugs caus

    Type of Bug: Content Description of the Bug: Planters vanishing, its' only happened to me while dead drugs were in the planters for an extended period of time. I think dead drugs cause these issues, but it may also be a coincidence. How to reproduce the Bug: It's worth trying to grow...
  5. bre

    Ban Dispute (Ezzar)

    Dear A1L This is definitely a dispute! I do apologize for letting the Justin Bieber evidence distract you from the seriousness of my appeal. Although this is not a ban dispute, I still believe it is a type of dispute deserving of attention as much as the usual ones - considering that staff...
  6. bre

    Ban Dispute (Ezzar)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence] Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezzar How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week Your Steam Name: bre Your Roleplay Name: Kai Strehlow Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151154558 Why were you...
Back
Top