Recent content by cosmo

  1. cosmo

    Endangering a peace officer

    Ah okay, I was once told I couldn't book someone for 9.2 due to it not being "a direct hit to me" and instead had to book him for 11.9 My apologies
  2. cosmo

    Endangering a peace officer

    Is this a new law or a change to a current law: new law What law do you wish to change/add: I believe a new Section 6 law should be added, Endangering/firing upon a peace officer (police officer) Why should this change/addition be made: if a suspect fires at an officer but doesn't hit any...
  3. cosmo

    some little news

    W news bro, I'm so happy for you :D
  4. cosmo

    #FreeMickey

    Lowk feel bad to the AI
  5. cosmo

    Server Suggestion Print static speed camera messages to the console

    I mean, that'd work too, but wouldn't it be simpler just to let the text show in console? And you can't have your speeding camera out in a car, unless I misunderstood
  6. cosmo

    Server Suggestion Print static speed camera messages to the console

    I've had a few incidents now where I lost the suspect's licence plate because of OOC spam (no hate to them) so +1
  7. cosmo

    F1 26 Perpheads championship

    It's in the F1 game and I'd make the cars perform the same
  8. cosmo

    F1 26 Perpheads championship

    There can't be that many people willing to do it, but ig if we had more than 22 people, I might make a qualification stage where people raced 1v1 in 5 lap races
  9. cosmo

    F1 26 Perpheads championship

    1 dollar
  10. cosmo

    F1 26 Perpheads championship

    F1 26, like 10 races, basic FIA standings, whoever wins, idk is the best
  11. cosmo

    F1 26 Perpheads championship

    Hey guys, would anyone wanna try making an F1 26 series?
  12. cosmo

    What's your characters story?

    Who? Chat GPT?
  13. cosmo

    What's your characters story?

    Gay ass furry.
  14. cosmo

    11.9 Discharging a Firearm

    Move 11.9 Discharging a firearm to section 7, offensive weapons. Since brandishing a firearm is there, I dont see a reason why 11.9 shouldn't be in section 7
Back
Top