Recent content by Fracket

  1. Fracket

    premium tokens

    I will sell gambling technique for 3 tokens
  2. Fracket

    Dayz

    https://discord.gg/Cv62pCeFd https://discord.gg/stalkerz https://discord.gg/s14 https://discord.gg/cu59P5z4r
  3. Fracket

    Dayz

    Dsza launcher
  4. Fracket

    Dayz

    Does anyone else think dayz is only redeemed by RP servers. Like vanilla and pvp servers aren’t fun and the roleplay servers are the only good part of it?
  5. Fracket

    My 9 Games

  6. Fracket

    New Server Host

    I have heard enough. Move server to fivem
  7. Fracket

    New Server Host

    Pentinum 4
  8. Fracket

    New Server Host

    Why
  9. Fracket

    New Server Host

    Word for word and no one noticed https://perpheads.com/threads/new-server-host.63001/post-467053
  10. Fracket

    New Server Host

    Plus I stole that
  11. Fracket

    New Server Host

    If I say anything else I’ll be cwb
  12. Fracket

    New Server Host

    Bold of you to assume I had this server favorited
  13. Fracket

    New Server Host

    does this mean all peakers advantage players with high ping are nerfed?
  14. Fracket

    Airsoft

    My gun sometimes shoots and sometimes shoots blanks
  15. Fracket

    Airsoft

    Allat to get clipped by a rental
Back
Top