my original character was Jack Offerman. he was a white pimp. had the name for months. then one day some low level shitmin power tripped and forced me to name change. so now i am Aryeh Goldberg. Lawyer, Artist, Christian, Patriot. Aryehs main goal is to make sure that the injustice that happened...
im am sorry I did not realize you cant use bat in pvp situations. pls advise me to when i can use bat. it is my favorite weapon due to RP purposes. it will not happen again. I am sorry. thank you for the information.
-Aryeh Goldberg
I agree with you Steve Phromkraft. Gregory Skittle has made many valuable roleplay situations I have enjoyed over the last 3 months. Much love to all. And merry christmas.
I had the name Jack Offerman for MONTHS and played while admins were on. NOTHING. Then suddenly today. BOOM. NAME CHANGE????!!!! No one had ANY ISSUE WITH IT BEFORE. JACK OFFERMAN LEGACY IS NOW DEAD. YOU KILLED HIM.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - George Offerman (my great grandfather.). Freedom requires sacrifice. Brian Hero will be remembered. #IAmBrianHero #WeAreBrianHero.