Recent content by Jack P

  1. Jack P

    Police Suggestion add better police vehicles for new officers

    They aren't even adding just 1 new vehicle for TFU, they aint gonna care or want to add to new officers.
  2. Jack P

    New family member

    Yeah I got him cause my other cat starting seeming pretty bored, and after working Im much more gone from home etc, so I thought she really needed a new friends. Wasnt excited ofc the first few days, but over the weekend she has really gotten warmed up to him.
  3. Jack P

    New family member

    Yeah man, I like coding things.
  4. Jack P

    idiotheads

    Yeah haha
  5. Jack P

    idiotheads

    Doing it as we speak
  6. Jack P

    New family member

    Just thought I would share my new adorable family member ❤️
  7. Jack P

    idiotheads

    He's been banned for a bit now lol
  8. Jack P

    hello :3

    Welcome back.
  9. Jack P

    Bug Report (Says the wrong rank on arresting officer if given a ticket)

    Probably got a ticket by Ava Black
  10. Jack P

    Police Suggestion ANPR-like system for people in jail cells

    I'm not dyslexic, I still find myself having to write their names in chat sometimes just to copy and paste it from there, due to the ridicouless names people pick. This would def make it easier lol.
  11. Jack P

    Rule Suggestion (New Rule)

    At the same time, people can just buy all 3 hicktown properties, and then flank everytime they are getting raided. Even if it's rated for only 2 people there COULD technically be 3 in each trailer, or 3 in one and 2 in the others, that would still be 7 people or hell even just 2 in each would...
  12. Jack P

    Server Suggestion Emergency siren volume

    Hell, I have my volume pretty low down and it still hurts my ears, which is also why I rarely use it. It also makes it much harder to hear people talking to you in the car and also over the radio, and then you have to turn up the radio, with this one guy who has a loud ass mic, breathing down...
  13. Jack P

    Server Suggestion ADD LMGS TO THE SERVER

    It is if it's 5 vs 1. Also she didn't say all of the zerg members would have LMG's just 5 of them
  14. Jack P

    Server Suggestion ADD LMGS TO THE SERVER

    Sounds like you're just scared of constantly dying, and thinking LMG's with 200 rounds with help you, cause you can't win otherwise.
Back
Top