Recent content by jams

  1. jams

    Refund Request (Dom/1878)

    Please make an F6 when an Administrator+ is in-game to claim a refund of: 1x AK-74U (200438080) Reflex Sight (200374785) AK-74U Stock (200391979) 5.45x39mm Magazine (AK-74U) (22 / 30) (200391604) Rifle compensator (200390524)
  2. jams

    Ban Apology (Peeps)

    @Haggis McTavish are you disputing the validity of the punishment or apologising?
  3. jams

    Ban Apology (jams)

    -ish I highly implore you to read through the the 3.4 guidance, and help prevent this in future. I will lower the ban by a week, effectively ending it within 24 hours. Refrain from anymore toxic or disrespectful behaviour going forward as bans will get exponentially larger. Reviewed with...
  4. jams

    Ban Dispute (jams)

    Closed upon request.
  5. jams

    Action Request (Possibilities)

    As per @Reggie Bosh's statement, he shot at your vehicle without merit. For this, they will receive a 2.5 and 3.4 warning, as this was excessive and also put their life at needless risk via revenge. Please consult these guides for more information on these rules...
  6. jams

    Ban Apology (Jams)

  7. jams

    Action Request (Possibilities)

    I'll review it for the sake of their base to help them improve that, I can see you've accepted it, thank you.
  8. jams

    Action Request (Possibilities)

    @Waller In order to review this situation properly, I am going to require your demo. I will request the demo the next time you are in-game so you can easily approve it. If you are not going to be in-game anytime soon, please head over to https://demo.a1larsen.de/ where you can upload the file...
  9. jams

    Action Request (Possibilities)

    The bathroom window is seen to have bullet holes in it, and you popped one of their tyres, it's logged. Why did you do shoot our the bathroom window at their car?
  10. jams

    Action Request (Possibilities)

    The user does not have any linked accounts so I have added them on steam, and will attempt to contact them in regards to this. They have 72 hours to respond.
  11. jams

    Action Request (Oscar The Shark Slayer)

    I appreciate your point of view, however going to the length of killing them over a traffic collision seems very excessive, and to that you also drove on the wrong side of the highway to pursue them. Given your recent record is improving @oscar the shark slayer I am only going to issue you a...
  12. jams

    Action Request (Not sure)

    Given that the user has failed to accept my friend request I am going to proceed on the evidence provided. The user violated rule 3.4 by putting their life at needless risk as a paramedic by walking directly into a shootout, resulting in their death. They also violated rule 4.2 as they entered...
  13. jams

    Ban Dispute ((Admin Meeting))

    You may only dispute a punishment once, if you disagree, you may submit a staff complaint.
  14. jams

    Action Request (MJ)

    -ish @jbooling will receive a ban extension on their current ban to 2 weeks for the following reasons: In situation one, you are seen to flee gun-point, with no realistic means of escape, resulting in your death. This violated 3.4. In situation three, you get out your car and attempt to store a...
  15. jams

    Action Request (Garrys mod)

    The user has explained their situation to me, and accepts responsibility for their actions. They will receive a 5 day ban for this.
Back
Top