Recent content by joey

  1. joey

    Bug Report (AS50 does not get removed from TFOs if they are dead when the removal happens)

    Type of Bug: Content Description of the Bug: AS50 does not get removed from TFOs if they are dead when the removal happens How to reproduce the Bug: Get mayor to enact police state equip AS50 have mayor remove police state be dead when the AS50 is supposed to be removed Have an AS50 with...
  2. joey

    Bug Report (Police Confiscation Money)

    Type of Bug: Content Description of the Bug: Police Confiscation Money How to reproduce the Bug: Confiscate items and add up the logs vs actual. I was on $3000 before confiscating the as50, then was on $5000 Time Stamp: 1300 03/10 ~ Errors: nil Media...
  3. joey

    Rule Suggestion (1.5 Personal details and identity)

    Would this be permissible if the owner of the copied username is happy with it. A while ago @Creepis had about 7 followers for a good few days
  4. joey

    Event Suggestion Require police to transport airdrop with Transit/Brute

    Very good question. I hadn’t thought of this. I’m open to suggestions to fix that! However, this suggestion is to stop instant police taking it as quick as they are (seems to happen immediately).
  5. joey

    Event Suggestion Require police to transport airdrop with Transit/Brute

    Something also needs to be done regarding the safe cracker event.
  6. joey

    Server Suggestion BUS DRIVER ( New Job )

    You know what, perfectly valid point. Can’t believe I overlooked that. For some reason I’ve still got the fear of a sweater vest reenacting speed almost daily.
  7. joey

    Server Suggestion BUS DRIVER ( New Job )

    Although I have always loved the bus driver idea. I don’t think the map’s roads are really designed for a vehicle this large, it would likely just cause more problems than it’s worth.
  8. joey

    Event Suggestion Require police to transport airdrop with Transit/Brute

    Suggestion Title: Require police to transport airdrop with Transit/Brute Suggestion Description: In order to confiscate the airdrop, police must deploy the armoured swat van or transit to transport the airdrop package back to the police department for disposal. Why should this be added...
  9. joey

    Broken phone help

    Unsure how to do it with this device so you’ll need to look it up, but you can enter the device into safe mode, connect to your computer, and give your PC access to the files as trusted. You should be able to retrieve data from it.
  10. joey

    Server Suggestion Bury body’s with shovel

    Having a non destructive way to dispose of DNA - without molotoving the poor new player’s base - does feel like something we’re lacking. On the same note I wish we could burn bodies easier: pour gasoline on them and introduce them to a zippo lighter.
  11. joey

    Police Suggestion Add more deployable speed cameras.

    Love the idea of having the mayor dictate how many speed cameras there are. Maybe you could treat it like the old job slider, 0-4 (or another arbitrary number) and the cost of speed cameras could go up exponentially
  12. joey

    Lag issues, pc needs to restart to get rid of them

    Hello, even though you have solved this: here is something for anyone having the issue. I had a similar issue a few years back. I found that my graphics card was having a meltdown, at the same time my power supply was failing to provide power (sometimes it even shut off randomly) However, with...
  13. joey

    Upgrade recommendions

    Hello, Stay on the same socket, don’t bother upgrading your motherboard and ram, I seriously doubt you do anything that would noticeably benefit from DDR5. Your graphics card is in need of an upgrade. If we’re looking at budget friendly 1080p options, the RTX 2060 super or 3060 12gb are very...
  14. joey

    Garry's Mod Demo parser

    Did some tinkering, including smashing the GMA into a 3d webgl. And implemented a very basic rendering of player movements from a demo of mine. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CDpwpN60bYjrFUynO8gteFdVynINGEDa/view?usp=sharing
  15. joey

    PLPD Online Suggestion Let users see their old applications

    it doesn't work for me on opera, but I've just tested on chrome and it does. Changed the suggestion, still want applications
Back
Top