Recent content by Matt Vista

  1. Matt Vista

    Action Request (Matt Vista)

    @Exnem
  2. Matt Vista

    Action Request (Matt Vista)

    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nxQVmEdzg2dbsyzbT?invite=cr-MSwxc1QsNzEzNDM2NTcy My Defense on the situation: It happened so quickly and so fast that I was primarily so tunnel visioned on him I never saw the gun at first. I was never expecting to get shot and killed on a normal traffic...
  3. Matt Vista

    Update Log 09/09/26

    W update! THANK YOU DEV TEAM/SMT!!!!! :) <3333
  4. Matt Vista

    The PLPD is still a joke

    As someone who mains cop and is NA you couldn't have said it better. Everytime I try and get on there is only 3-4 cops and we are getting cremated by players who just look for a gunfight. Most nights the FD and EMS outnumber us.. On peak hours its (sometimes) bearable since I'm rtu but for the...
  5. Matt Vista

    Server Queue System - Feedback Wanted!

    WE APPRECIATE IT! :) #LoveDevs
  6. Matt Vista

    Hello!

    If you ever see me in-game feel free to come say hi! (based meta)
  7. Matt Vista

    NEW MOUSE

    The HyperX Pulsefire has treated me really well for a $50ish wireless mouse. Can take a few bashings also :punch: they give pads to cover some of the ugly holes
  8. Matt Vista

    Nuts | A PERPHEAD MONTAGE

    Thank you for your service
  9. Matt Vista

    I am sorry

    I guess we forgive you :bag:
  10. Matt Vista

    PotatoAnimation

    w staff
  11. Matt Vista

    PERPHeads Community Awards 2025 - Vote

    goodluck everyone! (having no votes is based)
  12. Matt Vista

    Police Suggestion Deployable speed signs for RTU

    Can we get a bigger example by chance?
  13. Matt Vista

    apple vines montage

    Average pistol cop:
Back
Top