Recent content by MJ.

  1. MJ.

    MP5 or MP5/10 which is the better gun in terms of damage and accuracy?

    Mp5/10 is much better for accuracy recoil and damage also it has a pretty cool sound when shooting
  2. MJ.

    Gummy bear montage

    Kurdish Edgar munchbox beast :picture: :cool:
  3. MJ.

    Action Request (ZBM)

    Would you like to address the absolutely illegal base aswell as we wouldn't of lost most guns had you not of made a literal darkrp funnel
  4. MJ.

    My 9 Games

    Not all in order Ofc but these are the games I remembered fondly from when I was younger or replayed significantly
  5. MJ.

    Buying Spin-To-Win Tickets, Call or Message 984-2488!!!

    Why would we sell for 5k when a spin is worth 8k?
  6. MJ.

    Buying Spin-To-Win Tickets, Call or Message 984-2488!!!

    I have one how much you buying for
  7. MJ.

    Model Suggestion Make the timed and remote explosive look more improvised

    Do you have any actual ideas?
  8. MJ.

    Event Suggestion RIOTS

    The riot itself wasn't against the rules rather just killing random people for fun
  9. MJ.

    Current favourite songs V2 [OFFICIAL]

    Whys none of my music there
  10. MJ.

    Action Request (MJ)

    Please respond to this or I'm just going to ignore you until @jams replies as you're being an extremely unpleasant individual
  11. MJ.

    Action Request (MJ)

    That is allowed as the situation was 10 minutes ago, no f6s were made and I did indeed do other things and logged back on within reasonable times. Would you be able to assure me which rules I broke by doing so without be an extremely entitled and toxic person?
  12. MJ.

    Action Request (MJ)

    This is extremely relevant as you did proceed to whinge and complain like a child consistently after each of the documented interactions. Therefore you broke 1.1 and 1.4 by doing so.... i feel to not document what you was saying after this despite them being extremely relevant to these...
  13. MJ.

    Server Suggestion Make static speed cameras destroyable.

    Not really because what if you're in a stolen vehicle or you're wanted and you are flashed and as a result officers are pinged of your location leading to detection?
  14. MJ.

    Police Suggestion New TFU Vehicle

    If this isn't feasible could you atmost maybe buff the land rover as it goes 70mph...
  15. MJ.

    Action Request (MJ)

    Would you also want to show the ludicrous amounts of whinging you did in OOC after each interaction as you proceeded to whine and throw tantrums each situation also I followed 3.20 extremely consistently here as no reports were open and I did infact go to bed/log after most of these situations...
Back
Top