Recent content by PARANOIA

  1. PARANOIA

    planter box

    Like i said on the ticket this is a bug people are experiencing right now, it would be best to make a bug report about it so it may be fixed. To get more planters you can craft them or buy them from someone
  2. PARANOIA

    Server Suggestion Phone usage while on a call

    you can stay in teamspeak and do all of those things, this is about phone calls where you cant do those things
  3. PARANOIA

    Server Suggestion Make alarms less annoying

    Read what i said in the first place, if you stop sound you then dont know when the alarm stops and that changes decision making with cops ect
  4. PARANOIA

    Server Suggestion Make alarms less annoying

    thats why i think a volume slider is the best option, the alarm is good and in raids i like the vibes with the rp of breaking in. but stealing a car, instant overstimulation.
  5. PARANOIA

    Server Suggestion Make alarms less annoying

    Yes at least add a slider to let us turn it down, its so insanely loud and overwhelming that I have to do stop sound or I internally explode. And if I do stop sound I have no idea when the alarm ends or if it ended already ect. I really do think something needs to be done regarding the alarms
  6. PARANOIA

    Finnish Mafia

    I'm drinking tonight to celebrate
  7. PARANOIA

    Event Suggestion Require police to transport airdrop with Transit/Brute

    Pls because every single one is now just getting confiscated instantly and its sooooo boring :(
  8. PARANOIA

    A Walk in the Forest.

    wait... we're siblings in the frost family. does that mean hes my dad too? and Clems father in law??
  9. PARANOIA

    A Walk in the Forest.

    I would like to spend one day in your mind lmao peak thread but wtf
  10. PARANOIA

    Server Suggestion Make static speed cameras destroyable.

    mate i am not locking my speed to 40mph in the city yes serious rp server but like they said it is a game and features are created/changed to keep that in mind. you get flashed when you are doing the speed limit also so the "just dont speed" argument barely holds up. The cameras are annoying, if...
  11. PARANOIA

    Bug Report (The party hat image is on imgur, resulting in Content not available for UK users for the forum birthday message)

    I use a imgur proxy extension if you want a quick fix to not seeing imgur images but i do think they should move away from imgur so everyone can see the shit happened to me on my birthday also, hap birth
  12. PARANOIA

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    When you have so much stuff in your storage it will lag you out, the only fix is to not have that much stuff in storage sadly
Back
Top