Recent content by Sam Connway

  1. Sam Connway

    Model Suggestion Add Ladders to the Fire Department

    I agree with this gives me opportunities when there is no fires going on as you be waiting ages for some action just little side bits well you wait
  2. Sam Connway

    Model Suggestion Add Ladders to the Fire Department

    I completely agree with this. I think having a simple rule that prevents players from forcing emergency services to place ladders or barricades would deal with most of the abuse concerns. The ladder itself could still be a great addition for proper Fire Department RP, especially for genuine...
  3. Sam Connway

    Model Suggestion Add Ladders to the Fire Department

    I can understand the concern about the ladder potentially being abused, especially by criminals trying to gain access to areas they normally couldn’t reach. However, I think this could be controlled through rules or by limiting ladder placement to appropriate situations. I’ve also seen a...
  4. Sam Connway

    Model Suggestion Add Ladders to the Fire Department

    Suggestion Title: Add Ladders to the Fire Department Suggestion Description: I would like to suggest adding usable ladders to the Fire Department for firefighters to use during roleplay situations. These could be used to access higher floors, rooftops, or other elevated areas during fires and...
Back
Top