Recent content by Sanchez

  1. Sanchez

    Ban Apology (A1L)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: Javier Gonzalez-Romero Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Why were...
  2. Sanchez

    Ban Apology (Leikotha)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Leikotha How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: Javier Gonzalez-Romero Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Why...
  3. Sanchez

    Refund Request (Sanchez)

    Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: Sarah Coxk Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Reason for Request: Player tiered my car Requested Items: Tesla repair tier 1 Evidence Type: Action Request Evidence Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-betonplatte.77972/
  4. Sanchez

    Action Request (Betonplatte)

    Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: Sarah Coxk Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Player's Steam Name: Betonplatte Player's Roleplay Name: / Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:627834790 Why should this player be punished?: I made a report because another player tiered my car. The staff member...
  5. Sanchez

    Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: Sarah Coxk Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Why were you...
  6. Sanchez

    What's the worst experience you've had in perp?

    The day I discovered mugging and scamming new players was no longer an option.
  7. Sanchez

    Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year Your Steam Name: Onstabiel Your Roleplay Name: Sarah Coxk Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Why were you punished?: 3.2 -...
  8. Sanchez

    Action Request (Sanchez)

    I died so IRP I didn't know what they wanted so I asked to explain. When they did I didn't have the gun or the money to give back so thats why it took longer.
  9. Sanchez

    Action Request (sanchez)

    @Palodhi it was not on purpose!
  10. Sanchez

    Action Request (sanchez)

    Its a fast car
  11. Sanchez

    Action Request (sanchez)

    the car is shit that aint my fault
  12. Sanchez

    Bug Report (Barrieres instant pushes you off)

    Type of Bug: Map Description of the Bug: Barrieres instant pushes you off How to reproduce the Bug: remove the barrieres that pushes players ( atleast the barriere at slums) Time Stamp: no idea what this means Errors: no idea what this means Media...
  13. Sanchez

    Ban Apology (mocho locksmith)

    Punishment Type: Ban Punishment Subtype: Server Ban Appeal Type: Apology Which staff member issued the punishment?: @mocho @Locksmith How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: I honestly forgot what is was Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538...
  14. Sanchez

    Refund Request (Sanchez)

    Your Steam Name: Sanchez Your Roleplay Name: Jason Coxk Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538 Reason for Request: I lost my weapon because someone broke gunpoint. Requested Items: 1x MP9 1x MP9 Magazine 1x Reflex 1x Rifle Compensator Weapon ID: 189255218 Evidence Type: Authorised by...
  15. Sanchez

    Ban Dispute (AcidFerret)

Back
Top