Recent content by Seth

  1. Seth

    Goodbye, for now!

    Hello everybody! I have so much to say, but I'll try to condense my words. I've never felt so welcome anywhere before; I've met so many amazing people (you know who you are!) who've given me endless support and motivation when I was going through personal problems. Perpheads was my escape from...
  2. Seth

    art collaboration (artists against ai)

    several artists within the community have gathered together to make art against the a.i usage in paralake! and here's my contribution...
  3. Seth

    shenanigans compilation!

    heres a collection of some funny and stupid clips ive saved :p
  4. Seth

    Current favourite songs V2 [OFFICIAL]

    didn't even know this thread existed lol, here's some of my recent favourites
  5. Seth

    hello!

    hi! my name is seth, i've been playing perpheads for a while, but now i'm trying to engage with the community better hoping i can contribute something with my mediocre art skills :p thats me!
Back
Top