Recent content by SimFTW

  1. SimFTW

    rate my setup

    That white monster is diabolical
  2. SimFTW

    Bug Report (Planter and chem table content displayed in a 90 degree angle)

    I have this bug, pretty sure it's well known which is why I didn't bother reporting.
  3. SimFTW

    Crashing GPU Memory

    Try lowering textures details in your gmod settings
  4. SimFTW

    Bacon Halloween Deals

    Be careful if you visit their shop for bacon deals. They have a vicious dog called Cappe and it's never on a leash! Nearly ripped my leg off!
  5. SimFTW

    Bug Report (Falling through the floor by river)

    Type of Bug: Map Description of the Bug: Falling through the floor by river How to reproduce the Bug: I was running up the railing by the river, slipped off and landed on the floor, ragdolled and fell through the floor. Media...
  6. SimFTW

    Server Suggestion BUS DRIVER ( New Job )

    Remove taxi driver, add this.
  7. SimFTW

    New Server Host

    Yeah definitely feels a lot more stable since the switch, might be too early to tell for definite though.
  8. SimFTW

    Update Log 09/09/26

    Let em grow 10x more cocaine, leaves more of the heroin market for me :cool: haha
  9. SimFTW

    New Server Host

    W Fredy, hopefully it fixes a lot of the lag at high pop <3
  10. SimFTW

    Model Suggestion Add Ladders to the Fire Department

    If ladders get added it could open up the Fire fighter job npc work for example, rescuing a cat from a tree, which imo is very much needed as the job has so much downtime. I like the idea due to the possibilities it opens up for the job. Obviously rescuing cats was just one example, could have...
  11. SimFTW

    Clarify shovels are not offensive weapons

    The law does already state this yes however, for non native English speakers, I think just adding a line like "This does not include Shovels unless used to cause harm" could help with any confusion and there's no negative to adding it.
  12. SimFTW

    Clarify shovels are not offensive weapons

    I know cops aren't really confiscating shovels but this is still a good law reform purely for clarification purposes.
  13. SimFTW

    Update Log 09/09/26

    Agree to disagree I guess. I see it the same way as if they suddenly made the trike purchasable after people drop millions trying to win it on the wheel.
  14. SimFTW

    Update Log 09/09/26

    I get your point but the ownership didn't have a problem with it working like that for the past 13 years. I just think it's a bit of a smack in the face to anyone that has actively saved up in-game or bought and sold prem coins in order to be able to afford a rare, just for it now to be possible...
  15. SimFTW

    Update Log 09/09/26

    Good update for the most part but allowing old rares to be dug up? That's a massive L for anyone that has spent millions on old rares or buys and sells them. Kinda screwing them all over by making them reobtainable by digging..
Back
Top