Recent content by Sodaman

  1. Sodaman

    Refund Request (Sodaman)

    Your Steam Name: Sodaman Your Roleplay Name: Mohamed marwan Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:490612652 Reason for Request: I was killed without reason while inside the PD. Requested Items: Brügger & Thomet MP9 (207445965) Reflex Sight (207446601) Brügger & Thomet MP9 Stock (207445676) 9x19mm...
  2. Sodaman

    Claimed Action Request (luckyluck)

    @Viper
  3. Sodaman

    Claimed Action Request (luckyluck)

    Your Steam Name: Sodaman Your Roleplay Name: Mohamed Marwan Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:490612652 Player's Steam Name: luckyluck Player's Roleplay Name: lucamancini Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104408508 Why should this player be punished?: I was just in bazaar on cop, about to leave and...
  4. Sodaman

    #FreeMickey

    i dont think you wanna drink the water that ai uses
  5. Sodaman

    HORROR GAMES

    I rate phasmophobia if you play with friends at 3 am I rate the quarry solo if you like movie games ( but game is quite short and then nothing at all to do after that) I would say devour is fun and scary, also with friends
  6. Sodaman

    gnome

    I guess bro but 1000 holes which im on now, was like grinding alll morning past 3 days........ NOT worth the return
  7. Sodaman

    gnome

    its impossible
  8. Sodaman

    gnome

    you need to die
  9. Sodaman

    gnome

    1000 holes dug and this is what i have to show
  10. Sodaman

    Bug Report (Mushrooms can be picked up even tho inv is full (dunno if this has been reported, cause its a small ass bug))

    Type of Bug: Content Description of the Bug: Mushrooms can be picked up even tho inv is full (dunno if this has been reported, cause its a small ass bug) (oh also you dont even get the mushrooms they just dissapear How to reproduce the Bug: Get a full inventory and pick up mushrooms Media...
  11. Sodaman

    veykotage #2 #2 #2 #2 #2 #2 #2 #2 #2 #2

    wow veyko you outdone yourself
  12. Sodaman

    Realistic Gunshots

    Finish this now.!!!!!
  13. Sodaman

    Finnish Mafia

    Can't confiscate my own guns
  14. Sodaman

    Finnish Mafia

    damn sewers actually safe now? gg
  15. Sodaman

    Action Request (Googlygamerkid26)

    Your Steam Name: Sodaman Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed Marwan Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:490612652 Player's Steam Name: Googlygamerkid26 Player's Roleplay Name: Hissler Botan Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:658495172 Why should this player be punished?: I was stood outside the police...
Back
Top