While the idea has some merrit I think this would lead to more conflict then its worth
For example lets say im part of Nocomp or GS9 or whatever and i go and raid lets say the ballers, it would lead to more targeting which and could in thoery lead to people being toxic
Also the fact is other...
I beg this be added I refuse to craft ammo when unbanned and crowbars lock-picks ect too the point i paid rogue like 100k for lockpicks alone because I could not be bothered moving them 8 at a time.
It would be a positive change for crafters imo
eh not really
Gives people something to chase
Causes more RP in theroy as you have groups of people going around with a shovel like this is minecraft
Its a rare drop from what i could tell
It gives people who wants things a fun way to try and get the items without being stuck in a base...