Great suggestion, this would replace staff having to manually remind people over OOC chat that 6.1 is in effect.
You could also make it so that you can press a key which hides the HUD element to prevent it from taking up space. Maybe a small piece of text that says ''Press [key] to hide this''.
Props to you, this will definitely make a great edition for the handbook and help out newer officers a lot.
I don't know if you already have this planned, but I would suggest adding another section to the Quick Reference Guide that briefly explains radio conduct. I often see inexperienced...
Your Steam Name: Spagety
Your Roleplay Name: Don Xianglosson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:546948813
Player's Steam Name: Lukape
Player's Roleplay Name: John Sanchez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:499149702
Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - Shot into the PD garage seemingly without a...
I know this was already mentioned in this thread previously, but the g36c will always be my favorite rifle. It's recoil is insanely easy to control despite the fact that it's fire rate is probably one of the highest on the server. The time to kill with a g36c in close quarters is instant and...
Suggestion Title: Adjustable Teamspeak Volume
Suggestion Description: Have an option to be able to change the output volume of your org members in the Teamspeak app.
Why should this be added?:
- Fixes issues with people either being too loud or too quiet. I have personally had issues where I...
I forgot to mention this earlier but I will re-roll the winner if the current one is banned from the server on the 24th. Also I will not be counting people that reply to the thread without giving a fun fact about themselves.