Recent content by T1M3_L1N3

  1. T1M3_L1N3

    boom! headshot....

    Get Levi a baz shootout, heavy gear and a walkman
  2. T1M3_L1N3

    Cannot view perp API images

    It was fixed the next day!
  3. T1M3_L1N3

    Finnish Mafia

    Who will mug me now?
  4. T1M3_L1N3

    end of the road

    so ur a helper now liar
  5. T1M3_L1N3

    New Server Host

    alr mate, how the fuck are they going to do that levi, how about you go vibecode the game mate, get a trademark out on it
  6. T1M3_L1N3

    Action Request (Diller Dolleren 2012)

    @PotatoAnimation What's the verdict?
  7. T1M3_L1N3

    Cannot view perp API images

    They're all on the normal website: https://api.perpheads.com/images
  8. T1M3_L1N3

    Cannot view perp API images

    In game I cannot load my images onto props. Next to that, I cannot view my images on the perp.api website both in-game and in my browser. Is this an issue on me or on the server?
  9. T1M3_L1N3

    Custom Skins

    In short: I followed the Perp Help tutorial. However, when I try to load the skin, it's just purple and black texture missing
  10. T1M3_L1N3

    Realistic Gunshots

    @Ash! Does the new update with localised gunshots have an effect on your audio pack? And how about the pack on the update? AND: do you think its worth downloading the custom audio pack?
  11. T1M3_L1N3

    Bug Report (Sunset Av. to Saint Rock Street ramp pushing cars back down)

    I was fleeing from the cops today (totally legal, no rule breaks) and it fucked me. This has happened before, ranging to atleast 2 months ago I think aswell.
  12. T1M3_L1N3

    raidr

    JUAN BONITA I LOVE YOUUUUUU
  13. T1M3_L1N3

    Alway In Da Streets Application

    In-Character Name: You should really know Out-of-Character Name: Private Age: Private SteamID: You dont need to know Total Playtime: yes How active are you on the server?: www.emma.com
  14. T1M3_L1N3

    Map Suggestion Clinic in the business sector

    Good point. That is also one of the reasons to put it in the pizza shop. Apart from that, you have to drop your gun to get help from every Perp NPC, so thats good.
Back
Top