Recent content by Tamaninja

  1. Tamaninja

    Finnish Mafia

    Paralake is not the same without you guys, gonna miss ya
  2. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Stuck between and PLN sign)

    Type of Bug: Map Description of the Bug: Stuck between tree and PLN sign How to reproduce the Bug: Hmm well I jumped between them and got stuck Time Stamp: N/A Errors: N/A Media:
  3. Tamaninja

    Action Request (DentalDoritos)

    Your Steam Name: Tamaninja Your Roleplay Name: Rui Tachibana Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27163147 Player's Steam Name: DentalDoritos Player's Roleplay Name: Maddi Stone Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:483755076 Why should this player be punished?: 3.13, Harvested during a raid before making...
  4. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    Important for me to mention, this has gotten significantly better with the new server CPU/host, but had reached 30 seconds again!, additionally this freezes not only the player interacting with the pumpkins, but the entire org!
  5. Tamaninja

    A Walk in the Forest.

    @EiPUS
  6. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    One can easily store upwards of 20000 cocaine without a problem, so I think its an issue specific to the pumpkins, Id understand if this was a gun where you have to store the attachments, mags and ammo etc, but I see no reason why a pumpkin should be different than just coke...
  7. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    NO, NOT AGAIN, please let me keep my pumpkins I worked hard to collect them
  8. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    about 5500 last I check
  9. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    Hey just wanted to update the freezes now last 25-30 seconds...
  10. Tamaninja

    Im upset and on leave.

    Hi upset and on leave, Im dad
  11. Tamaninja

    Update Log 09/09/26

    I'm sorry but I dont see how forcing people to do the new drugs makes it any more fun.
  12. Tamaninja

    Server Suggestion Change Glassware category

    Suggestion Title: Change Glassware category Suggestion Description: Beaker category: Other > Chemical Erlenmeyer Flask category: Other > Chemical Pyrex Dish category: Other > Chemical Distillation Kit category: Other > Chemical Optionally rename "Chemical" category into "Chemistry" Why...
  13. Tamaninja

    Clarify shovels are not offensive weapons

    I think I agree with this, especially now that they are planning to add the burial of cadavers
  14. Tamaninja

    yo

    whats good
  15. Tamaninja

    Bug Report (Massive Lag caused by pumpkins)

    Type of Bug: Lua Description of the Bug: Massive Lag caused by pumpkins How to reproduce the Bug: hmmm have a massive amount of pumpkins in your org storage Time Stamp: N/A Errors: I get a massive game freeze whenever I put pumpkins in my storage, this started out not so bad, but now...
Back
Top