Recent content by wizofaz (Ali Blau)

  1. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    My 9 Games

    W games, but HOI4?? XD
  2. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    My 9 Games

  3. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Action Request (Shay)

    Your Steam Name: wizofaz (Ali Blau) Your Roleplay Name: Ali blau Your SteamID: 76561198425556982 Player's Steam Name: Shay Player's Roleplay Name: Clayton RIchards Player's SteamID: 76561198119542234 Why should this player be punished?: A few days ago at low pop the moderators were...
  4. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Server Suggestion BUS DRIVER ( New Job )

    Iwl I think removing taxi in favour for a bus isnt a good idea, I think they both wouldn't be used much because of the metro being so efficient. Plus I think getting in a taxi and telling the driver to chase another car like your in a movie is a larp that shouldn't be slept on
  5. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Exrobite appreciation post

    She's one of the top larpers in paralake!
  6. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Goodbye, for now!

    You will be missed!!!!, Good luck with your studies!
  7. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Map Suggestion Make Slums Warehouse windows bulletproof for AS50

    Maybe just make the windows blurry like paper factory that could fix the issue
  8. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Happy anniversary guys!!!!

    I support the state of larpreal!
  9. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Update Log 09/09/26

    Fire update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    My Life My Rules

    Cool montage
  11. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    Server Suggestion ADD LMGS TO THE SERVER

    I dont think its a good idea to add an lmg, butttt if you had to I would make it a two handed gun so you weren't able to use your phone to go on team speak while you use it, and of course slower move speed and other debuffs like shitty recoil
  12. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    ARTHEADS MEGA THREAD

    Angelic rendering, looks fire!!
  13. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    ARTHEADS MEGA THREAD

    Thank you!!
  14. wizofaz (Ali Blau)

    ARTHEADS MEGA THREAD

    Some of the drawings I made for my baz shop!
Back
Top