Map Suggestion “abandoned abattoir” property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: “abandoned abattoir” property.
Suggestion Description: Adding a derelict brick built warehouse style property to the farm fields styled after an abattoir. Abbatoirs are just fancy names for slaughter houses.

I know we have plenty of warehouses already, and morons never see’s use (I feel that’s due to its location more than it’s features), however despite this I think that adding an abbatoir to the farm fields is befitting and well themed. In order to make it stand out from morons shipping co and Parker, the property should be a derelict style abbatoir.

I could draw out a layout for the property at some point but just to give you an idea on what I have in mind:
- The building would be old and dingy, clearly abandoned for some time, with no windows, made with old brick walls with old, decaying architecture.
- The circumference of the property could have a wall or chain link fence surrounding it.
- The building would feature a side single door, and a large double door where the livestock would be herded into to become next years McTasties.
- Inside the property would be a rusty saw machine (props if you can make it work so we can do horrific executions or sweater muggers or @Bojing )
- A double doored, very dark and rusty “cold room” adorned with rusty meat hooks from the ceiling.

99A69439-18EA-46B2-B7C1-A8656B3EC373.jpeg
E29F095C-407B-4E1F-9CE6-F154A18A643D.jpeg
2D198720-3A1B-4885-B89E-062F44F56569.jpeg
The general themes of this building should be:
- Scary
- Derelict
- abandoned
- Falling apart

This property could serve a multitude of RP Opportunities (albeit few passive) as well as serve as an incredibly realistic drugs factory seeing as such properties are a Meth labs wet dream: an entirely inconspicuous building that people would be too scared to go near.

Why should this be added?:
- A unique property to Paralake which is a relatively modern, somewhat green city with scenic views.
- Could revive interest in use of the farm fields
- Roleplay opportunities including Meth lab / meth house RP, horror themed RP, or a generally scary, secluded and out of the way location to commit a murder or torture someone who has wronged you or your criminal organisation.
- The layout is flexible and could be spruced up with props.
- Redneck RP
- Good place to hide after bank raids maybe?

What negatives could this have?:
- the meta could be shifted for farm survival events (albeit positively in many aspects too)
- Map space
- Might not see use

Reaction score
Personally I think an underground section like a cellar or a bunker would be better suited as you've already mentioned we already have more than one warehouse styled buildings on the map, what difference would another make?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Personally I think an underground section like a cellar or a bunker would be better suited as you've already mentioned we already have more than one warehouse styled buildings on the map, what difference would another make?
A cellar could prove too easy to defend from, that’s my issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.