• Not Necessary

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What law do you wish to Edit:
1.6 Theft

The act of taking, forcefully or otherwise, property, eg: items, vehicles, currency, etc, that you do not legally own, nor have the permissions to access/control.

Your version of the law:
1.6 Theft

The act of taking, forcefully or otherwise, property, eg: items, vehicles, currency, etc, that you do not legally own, nor have the permissions to access/control. Any Personal Property you do not own defined under definition 1.4 must be given to any police staff as soon as the property is found, if the owner of the property is unable to claim the item after being contacted by the police then the person who originally found the item is eligible to claim it for themselves. In the case where the item has been stolen then the item would belong to who it was originally stolen from.

Your version of the law:
1.4 Personal Property

Personal Property is defined as any item(s) or money on ones person or left anywhere on public or private land.

Why do you believe this law should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive)
I had a discussion with @John Daymon regarding this law and found there is actually nothing defining what someone's personal items/property actually is which led to a disagreement in the laws. We then concluded it would be best to make a law change suggestion. John Daymon made a point that any items I drop do not belong to me as it is not defined as belonging to me in the law.

I tried to word the above law suggestions as professional as possible but if added you are obviously welcome to edit the wording as you wish, it's just a general idea/concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So an item left on the street would belong to whoever dropped it? What if it was stolen from someone else then dropped.
[DOUBLEPOST=1459174585,1450443601][/DOUBLEPOST]Denied, all lost property should be reported to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.