5.7 edit to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit:

Your version of the rule:

Edits will be underlined and in italics.

5.7 Organization Relationships
There are certain restrictions in place when it comes to relationships with organizations.

If you have rival relations with another organization you are not permitted to engage in any gang related activity with the rival organization. These activities include, but are not limited to:
  • Assisting one another in raids.​
  • Basing with one another.​
  • Partaking in most illegal gang related activities with one another​

Rivalling organisation members may partake in the following activity together:
- Riots
- Mayoral assassinations

When you have an alliance or have neutral relations with another organization, these restrictions are not in place.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
Killing a mayor benefits everyone if the reasoning for doing so is within the rules. On top of this, especially when Heavy TFU are guarding the mayor, the more users you can get to assist, the better. Both gangs who are killing the mayor will be gaining a benefit from doing so, and its a political motive, not really a gang activity.

Riots are illegal activities however I see no real reason rivalling organisations can't partake in those together, since it would require a crowd to start one.

I see no reason why the rule should blank out all illegal activities. I agree that the rule should stop them doing gang activity together, however, When it comes to stuff like riots, mayoral assassinations, etc. There's no reason 2 rival gangs can't partake in a player organised riot, or mayoral assassination, since neither activity involves gaining a direct profit.​

Reaction score
Denied

Given the current distribution of illegal activities and how these are coordinated, we find this excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.