Accessories Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Comgal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79623778

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I wanted to see what my player was like without glasses as I want thinking about changing his face , I went to the accessories to remove them I pressed it and it said "Thanks for the free items. No refunds), there was no warning about this and I lost out on 55k. The items were aviators and a top Hat (small one).

Evidence:

Tick:
[DOUBLEPOST=1429385613,1429385564][/DOUBLEPOST]I am getting eveidence right now

Deleted member 1235

There is a warning in the first screenshot which states (This option is irreversible) Whether you can't see it because of your screen resolution is your fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello Comgal, unfortunately you will only be refunded if it was the servers fault, for example a server crash. I am sorry that you were unaware you would lose these items however nothing can be done.

Reaction score
Evidence

About to go into it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=427778905

After you click it http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=427779231
[DOUBLEPOST=1429386776,1429386709][/DOUBLEPOST]It's the servers fault , it's not my fault there was no warning about the items dissapearning.

And there is a large top hat , and an average one , the one I was on about was the default
[DOUBLEPOST=1429387591][/DOUBLEPOST]Sky-Walker , how do I get evidence of it when I didn't expect it to happen , loads of people see me with my glasses on. and it's not my fault I can't afford a better mintor.

Reaction score
Accepted

Unfortunately there isn't currently an option to remove specific accessories (this is something that has been changed and should hopefully be implemented in the next major update). Usually we wouldn't refund people for issues on their side (i.e resolution) but as this is a pretty crappy situation to be in you can contact us ingame for your 55k back.

Status
Not open for further replies.