Account Hacking

Reaction score
Reaction score
I miss Ketty, she was a lot cooler. She tried to give me free skins. You gave me nothing :(

VPBBKjk.png

Reaction score
I contacted Steam and my account is now back in my hands safe and sound.
how the fuck did you get a reply so fast. Guess steam only cares about your money now lul
48c8fa43b9.png

yeah altough 2FA is sometimes a pain you really need it.

Reaction score
I think you are still being scammed and that steam support was ketty because theres no fukin way they replied that fast. Takes them a week to even acknowledge me when i made a ticket.

Reaction score
I think you are still being scammed and that steam support was ketty because theres no fukin way they replied that fast. Takes them a week to even acknowledge me when i made a ticket.

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-the-conspiracy-theories-are-coming-d1e91f.jpg

You think the support ticket is the scam here? Oh no, the scam is that he wasn't hacked to begin with but simply had no friends and this is just a cry out in an attempt to get friends on steam!

Reaction score
winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-the-conspiracy-theories-are-coming-d1e91f.jpg

You think the support ticket is the scam here? Oh no, the scam is that he wasn't hacked to begin with but simply had no friends and this is just a cry out in an attempt to get friends on steam!

Yes I had the time to go through all my friends list to delete 100+ people just to re add them right back