Action Request (Сгт. Леуандопски/Auto Gulag Teleporter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: fokus-rado08
Your Roleplay Name: Radoslav Stoyanov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:756225799

Player's Steam Name: Сгт. Леуандопски/Auto Gulag Teleporter
Player's Roleplay Name: Razvan Constantinescu
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571495126

Why should this player be punished?: The player threw a Molotov at a police car for no reason, which led to an explosion. The probable reason is that I had given tickets to illegally parked cars and called Roadcrew to impound them.

Evidence Link:

Your Steam Name: fokus-rado08
Your Roleplay Name: Radoslav Stoyanov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:756225799

Player's Steam Name: Сгт. Леуандопски/Auto Gulag Teleporter
Player's Roleplay Name: Razvan Constantinescu
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571495126

Why should this player be punished?: The player threw a Molotov at a police car for no reason, which led to an explosion. The probable reason is that I had given tickets to illegally parked cars and called Roadcrew to impound them.

Evidence Link:
Oh this was a different clip, I completely forgot the reason why, but I do understand why im being banned now, I just dont remember this well enough for me to back it up.

Oh this was a different clip, I completely forgot the reason why, but I do understand why im being banned now, I just dont remember this well enough for me to back it up.
Hold up, I remember now, it's because you gave me a ticket worth: ***$4000*** Just because I parked on the side even though police park there oftenly. I do not regret Exploding your car because it was worth my vengeancem

Hold up, I remember now, it's because you gave me a ticket worth: ***$4000*** Just because I parked on the side even though police park there oftenly. I do not regret Exploding your car because it was worth my vengeancem

This is already accepted, just forgot to be moved. You also received a 1k ticket for illegally parking, but then another 4k for obstruction for trying to remove the clamp. Thanks for the information though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back