Action Request (Ariano Superior , 123)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Player's Steam Name: Ariano Superior , 123
Player's Roleplay Name: George Bull , John Nery
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193459488 , STEAM_0:1:17351830

Why should this player be punished?: George Bull broke 3.4 by staying in the situation in a shootout which led to him getting shot and bleed.

John Nery Disconnected breaking the rule 3.20
John Nery also broke 2.5 as he was attempting to kill me because I got his car impounded. He was not happy so he tried to kill him which ended up getting himself killed. what an embarrassment

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iSHYulmgTkWN0Vrsj?invite=cr-MSxRMk4sMTg4MzE2MDQ3LA

I will try to attempt to contact Ariano.

@john.nery please explain your actions
This guy wasn't being reasonable at all. Even the roadcrew didn't want to tow my car because I had just gotten out of jail and talked it off, but Daniel just insisted in impounding my car for some reason. Detail is I had been arrested before by him and he seemed upset with me. Well, apart from that I take the blame for engaging in a shootout due to this situation. About 3.2, I simply reconnected as I have terrible ping 300+, and instantly joined the game right back, I even had a friend try and try warn him about it on LOOC but he didn't wanna hear him. Anyways I assume I did overreact on this and I'm willing to face what u think is fair.

This guy wasn't being reasonable at all. Even the roadcrew didn't want to tow my car because I had just gotten out of jail and talked it off, but Daniel just insisted in impounding my car for some reason. Detail is I had been arrested before by him and he seemed upset with me. Well, apart from that I take the blame for engaging in a shootout due to this situation. About 3.2, I simply reconnected as I have terrible ping 300+, and instantly joined the game right back, I even had a friend try and try warn him about it on LOOC but he didn't wanna hear him. Anyways I assume I did overreact on this and I'm willing to face what u think is fair.
I insisted due to the vehicle being totalled and spiked. You are not able to drive it. It had to be impounded.

Last edited:
Back