Action Request (Babyshay)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Eistee von Aldi
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Abu-Almani
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590796330

Player's Steam Name: Babyshay
Player's Roleplay Name: Trisha Ball
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191139004

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 picking up Enfield L85A2 from shootout, apparently with no ammo inside.
Ended up dying to police without getting off a shot.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/b7iq3y

@babyshay Can you please explain why you picked up the gun in the first place? You have 24 hours

also, @Eistee von Aldi, can you please explain why you are jumping around into a chair whilst being shot at? Can you also explain why you ran on top of the workbench despite knowing people are trying to kill you?

@babyshay Can you please explain why you picked up the gun in the first place? You have 24 hours

also, @Eistee von Aldi, can you please explain why you are jumping around into a chair whilst being shot at? Can you also explain why you ran on top of the workbench despite knowing people are trying to kill you?
Obviously the chair was a accident. You can see me stand up straight away. Also the firefighter was blocking the backdoor, where else was I supposed to take cover?

Obviously the chair was a accident. You can see me stand up straight away. Also the firefighter was blocking the backdoor, where else was I supposed to take cover?

It doesn't look like an accident. You understand you cant jump into chairs to avoid gunfire since it does render your character invincible correct?

It doesn't look like an accident. You understand you cant jump into chairs to avoid gunfire since it does render your character invincible correct?
No it was 100% on accident I am fully aware a chair makes you invincible and didn't mean to sit on it. If I thought I broke 2.1 in the clip i wouldnt have posted it.

What actually happened as I accidentally ran left in a panic I got somewhat stuck in the chair and what you see me try to do is pick it up with ALT+E so i can cover behind the wall.

xhXLQDs.png

I accidentally pick up the persian rug (3:2flag) instead, and then I accidentally sit in it, as ALT+E didnt work, before immediately standing up.

dNV5wEC.png

There is a argument i maybe broke 3.9, trying to pick up a chair mid gunfight. But I think both me and my SS should get pass on the prop thing and other shitty movement based on how were suprised in a bazaar shop that's literally 4m² and there is no real room to move as it wasn't built as a defense and combat area.

I also find it questionable that you ran straight into the middle of the gunfight instead of hiding in a corner to take cover. I will wait for @babyshay before concluding the situation for you both. I will be considering your movement as well when issuing punishments.

@babyshay will be receiving a warning for 3.4 as she should of not been involved in that shootout unarmed

However,

I will also be issuing you a warning for 3.3 considering your unrealistic movement during the situation

Back