Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: dr.alex
Your Roleplay Name: Ajani Azan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:577075099

Player's Steam Name: BIGJIMMY69
Player's Roleplay Name: Wayne Grant
Player's SteamID: https://bans.perpheads.com/player/

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 and 3.26 The player broke gun point when i pulled them over he had a gun on his back I gun pointed him to get out of the car and put his hands up but he stored the gun then we i did /me gets gun out the trunk the user failed to get the gun out.

Evidence Link: 3.4--https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2e23wEXclx07U2/d1337jfUZH6J?invite=cr-MSw5ODgsMTg1MDY5Njg1LA
3.26--https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2e24IUQr6fqPlB/d1337mIFx5by?invite=cr-MSxLc0ssMTg1MDY5Njg1LA

i stored my gun cuz i had just won the find tyrone thing but when my friend arrives i pressed e instead of t so he pulled up so i waited in the car to see what the officer wanted and then when i realised was nothin to do with me i got out and put it in the trunk. i then refused because he said he was goin to confiscate it and of when a supervisor arrived he agreed with me and said i should of been allowed to store it and the gun point was unlawful.
i told him i would get it out when a supervisor arrives
so i can ensure that if they didnt have a reason to take it, it wouldnt of been taken but after i stored it i complied with the officers requests (still under gp) and told them ill get it out when supervisor arrives of which i was told not to

i was never in the car till my friend pulled up to subs mono and had got in the car of which then the officer pulled up

supervisor deemed all this correct from footage and said nothin was wrong and that i was free to go

how was i. i had just got in the car after findin tyrone in the forest

You indeed were illegally transporting

7.6 Transport of Offensive Weapons​

A person does not act unlawfully under articles 7.3, 7.4 or 7.5 if they are transporting an offensive weapon in a way that is direct and immediate between places of secure storage, such as a vehicle trunk or storage chest.

Misdemeanor - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $3,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

but u left out the part when i said i aint doin anything till a supervisor comes down. i pressed the wrong button and got in, instead of puttin it in the trunk

cuz he came around the corner and i got in then by mistake told u before and now tellin u again now

but u left out the part when i said i aint doin anything till a supervisor comes down. i pressed the wrong button and got in, instead of puttin it in the trunk

I think that part is irrelevant, if you are in cuffs and he is taking the gun out of the trunk using /me's, you are in no position to not comply, so you should've complied, you also shouldn't of stored either

ok my bad but why should i loose my weapon over smthin like that i had just got it. i will next time

User will receive a short ban for breaking 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk as well as 3.18 Storages and trunks / 3.26 ‘/me’ Function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back