Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Player's Community Name: @Brice
Player's Roleplay Name: Patrick Bradshaw
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97673850

Why should this player be punished?: Ok so lets start from where i came to the first seen place, suburbs. So i came there as i was patrolling, when i saw some ppl at the houses, then i saw a phys gun thinking its a shotgun so i stopped, then some ppl were saying that this guy is trespassing and stuff, so i found a guy punching my car at first, i told him to step away if not ill give him a ticket, and so he continued, tazed the person as i couldnt get to him as he was running around my car, i stopped him, cuffed the suspect, then the patrick came, started saying that hes new and stuff and that he will handle him, the thing is i wont let someone go if he punches me already. so then patrick just started punching me with a machete (idk how the hell i didnt die as i was punched like 5 times.) but yea, for no reason he just tried to kill me, over an ticket for 9.1, then he created a big chase, and when on gun point by like 2 people he just drove off in a mini that didnt stand a chance. (+ he killed me with the mini, while gunpointed by like 2-3 officers.)

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/gqSpUIBfQC0

Reaction score
yes i sent a video on evidence link, didnt i? - u might wanna read thru it again and look at the evidence link XD

Reaction score
yes i sent a video on evidence link, didnt i? - u might wanna read thru it again and look at the evidence link XD
ah i was looking on mobile, and it dose not really prove anything other than the fact you got ran over

Reaction score
well lucky u, video got corrupted fully, thats why only 3 mins are published, should be more tho bruh, shouldve been 7-8 mins published

Reaction score

Please attain further evidence proving the situation played out as described.

Last edited:
Reaction score
no more clip cuz the video got corrupted from the amounts i cutted out, i was cutting the clip like 3-4 times ;/

Reaction score
no demos for me, im using cloud gaming - but if u can u can check logs from the day and just see when i tazed and cuffed him and then i was being macheted, it was like max 15 seconds of the time difference

Reaction score
no demos for me, im using cloud gaming - but if u can u can check logs from the day and just see when i tazed and cuffed him and then i was being macheted, it was like max 15 seconds of the time difference
This doesn’t prove the circumstances it happened under though.

Status
Not open for further replies.