Kay

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: KKay
Your Roleplay Name: Kay Funds
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:98351704

Player's Community Name: @BullyHunter
Player's Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Why should this player be punished?: Whilst I was mid-conversation with my friend on org TS *Don't know why it isn't showing in the demo*, Henry comes behind me and GP's me, I then go wtf I'm getting a gun pointed and without even giving me a single chance he just shoots me in the head, then gets me revived and puts me in for 10k 10 years. The user was also breaking RP to state the rules that I had 'broken' and that if I was to make a report it would get instantly denied and laughed at my face.

I think that this is extremely unrealistic, I get shooting people if they're breaking 3.4 and not surrendering but he didn't even give me a chance, I counted from the time he said "put your hands up" he gave me 5 seconds to put them up, without even taking into consideration he didn't even announce himself as PLPD so I had to realize what was going on at the time also.

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMEXTuQ78jE

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Right, so
Dude was 'wanted' (no supervisors on, but we had DNA) for murder, I found him at bazar, he was on Teamspeak, I told him to put his hands up or he gets shot, he then calls out to his friend that he's being gunpointed at bazar.

Reaction score
Right, so
Dude was 'wanted' (no supervisors on, but we had DNA) for murder, I found him at bazar, he was on Teamspeak, I told him to put his hands up or he gets shot, he then calls out to his friend that he's being gunpointed at bazar.
So why did you not just cuff him instead of executing him? I'd understand if he started running or pulled his gun but he was stationary?

Kay

Reaction score
So why did you not just cuff him instead of executing him? I'd understand if he started running or pulled his gun but he was stationary?
I’m pretty sure I attempted to surrender aswell * Not 100% sure * as you can see in the video it says act failed so.

Reaction score

In regards to this situation, @BullyHunter somewhat instigated the situation by gun pointing @Kay when he could have simply just cuffed Kay and dragged him to his car.

Kay appears to be surprised by you just coming up behind him and saying "Hands up, Hands up!" as would anyone in that situation.

Kay will not be receiving a punishment
Whereas
Bully hunter will be receiving a 5-day ban for 2.5 due to the fact you shot @Kay when you could have easily just cuffed him as he was turned away and couldn't hear you.

Reviewed within conjunction with @Double J, @MiniRaze and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.