Action Request (CentralMint)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your Roleplay Name: Blicky Murdason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Player's Steam Name: CentralMint
Player's Roleplay Name: Frank Silva
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570859047

Why should this player be punished?: He gun pointed me in a public location to give him access to my car, which he shortly Tiered after nearby intersection from a wrong-way collision with a cop, afterward when I gun pointed him telling him to put his hands up he didn't fear for his life and pulled his gun out resulting in his death.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dCuIzbMkhrgIp/ysg1qdk98A6x?invite=cr-MSxNbmYsMTEwODI4Nzcs (Gunpointing me for Access to my car)
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1dCwEldCs-UxD8/d13370EaSg4t?invite=cr-MSxReVIsMTY5NDA4MjE1LA (POV of Cop from Crash)
(Breaking GunPoint)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not involved, just would like to help with highlighting relevant aspects about 3.4.

Frame before the prosecutor said "don't move" or the defendant saw the gun aimed:

opera_2gNnMfYdj4.jpg

Relevant aspect:

opera_pOGFYGpnZw.png

However it can be argued an order was given before the "don't move," which may be said to be as a reasonable enough cause to assume a gun was pointed resulting in the defendant drawing his own. Hopefully this helps.

Hopefully this reply does disturb any party involved.

Attachments

• opera_iSpa1YvJu7.jpg
    opera_iSpa1YvJu7.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reaction score
I was trying to steal the guy's car but it had an anti-theft system on it and I found him to be the owner and held him up so I could get the keys to the car, I was waiting initially for him to get up cause I was speaking to him and when I brought the gun out and told him to stand up he didn't respond, after I took the car I sped down the highway and crashed, it wasn't part of my plan to crash and get knocked out but to keep it for my future uses. I brought him outside just to make sure I truly had access to the car because I didn't want to get tricked.

While I was trying to get that red car in the second clip, I noticed a car pulling up and then reversing back, and as this was happening I was stuck in the animation and attempting to pull out my gun as I was stuck, I wasn't able to clearly hear any demands that were being said to me at the time.

Reaction score

Stealing the keys off of CapalotBlickyy when there was no real benefit to doing so in this instance (as you were not actively fleeing from a crime, etc) would not be allowed. You should've used crowbars on vehicles that did not have anti-theft measures on them if you wanted to steal a vehicle. As for crashing the vehicle, you should've slowed down prior to approaching the corner in order to have avoided this collision from occurring as it is your responsibility to ensure you are taking precautions to avoid unnecessary damage to the vehicle. As for the alleged violation of gunpoint, his firearm was pulled out mere moments before your gun was fully raised and thus, I don't not have an issue here.

For the theft and the vehicle wreckage, you will receive a warning for their actions. @CentralMint

Reviewed with @Bnje

Last edited by a moderator: