Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: table.
Your Roleplay Name: matthew king
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105304023

Player's Steam Name: crunchie
Player's Roleplay Name: jacob leonard
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555265400

Why should this player be punished?: used a propane tank and molotolv to raid resulted in death of him and his friend, was told to make an AR by ellie.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I was just using a strat that I had done with dog multiple times but screwed it up, I did make an attempt to run away from the propane tank before it blew up but didnt make it in time, we did however manage to put out the fire

Reaction score

Upon reviewing @Crunchie's demo, I don't see this as a violation of 2.5, nor 3.4. They put out the fire that was used to light the propane as quick as they could, and he made an attempt to run after doing so, however was caught by bad timing and was blown up by his propane tank.

For anybody reading this Action Request that wants to attempt to raid a property using a propane tank and a molotov, I'd highly suggest against it as this is a very rare case that it is denied as the users put out the fire instantaneously, however the timing got the better of them.

Reviewed with @Franko

Last edited:
Reaction score

Following careful & thorough internal scrutiny, we have decided to rescind the outcome above.

Whilst the action request is accepted, there will be no formal punishment provided at this point in time due to the circumstances which influenced the players to believe that propane bombing properties was allowed.

While there was clearly confusion as to when you may be able to propane bomb a property, the general consensus is that it shouldn't be allowed due to it being unrealistic and a high risk to your life.

To be explicit: Propane Bombing properties to raid is not allowed.

Reviewed with: @Collier @SamSN @Hayden @Super_ @Ellie @Pugga @Bnje *inhale* @steelo & @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.