Reaction score
Your Steam Name: tymon007
Your Roleplay Name: Grzegorz Duda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143290224

Player's Steam Name:

Сумасшедший хаке​

Player's Roleplay Name: no idea
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216382934

Why should this player be punished?: Player as a taxi driver, definately ran a read light, then lied to an moderator about it, and as a result, he tiered my car.
@SamSN

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@tymon007 I don't really see an attempt to stop from you?
User does not have a forum account so I will attempt to contact via steam

Reaction score
  • Staff
i was going 70 and slowed down the footage, I had 1 second to react, i couldnt, I didnt knew what was he doing, i didnt knew he is goig to run a red light as he was a taxi driver and according to rules he should not break laws
And aswell SamSN told me it wasnt the first time of him doing such things as taxi driver, and even told me he will accept my RR

Reaction score
i was going 70 and slowed down the footage, I had 1 second to react, i couldnt, I didnt knew what was he doing, i didnt knew he is goig to run a red light as he was a taxi driver and according to rules he should not break laws
And aswell SamSN told me it wasnt the first time of him doing such things as taxi driver, and even told me he will accept my RR
Well, I'm not satisfied that you took the correct measures here to avoid this crash so no matter the outcome of this AR you will not be getting a refund. However, I will give the other user 24hrs from now to add me back and justify their actions.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I mean thats your decision, I dont think I seriously had a way to react to this tho, so I feel a bit unfair, but thats fine, I have 20k, but the taxi driver still broke rules

Reaction score
  • Staff
trust me I dont have any intention to wreck my car on random new player taxi and then dont repair it for a whole day in order to maybe get a refund

Reaction score
  • Staff
and I mean I was going subs, and I didnt just crash into the taxi, tried to avoid it and crashed into the concrete between lanes, so i dont know what measures should I take, try to play the vid on 1,5 speed, thats closer to IRL speed, and if that situation hapeened again I would definately crash again in the same way

A1L

Reaction score

Player will receive a warning and a blacklist from taxi driver for breaking 3.22.

Status
Not open for further replies.