Action Request (DemonZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
okay so lets start the story of it, so basically this is my friend, yesterday he joined my friends org, we were already like friends ill say cuz i gave him some starting money and a weapon for his defense, and we were allies after like 5 mins when i finally found joseph walking, allied with him, and basically what happend is that my friend ''ran a red light'' even tho he stopped, and after that he got rammed? or he crashed by himself into the wall by blake, so i decided to just help him out, and about the gun fear thingy, i didnt even realize he had a weapon out UNTIL he shot, and until now as i watched the clip, and now i can actually confirm he had a weapon on me, cuz before i thought hes standing in front of me with spikes out XD so yea my bad.

Reaction score
and exactly, ''arrest'' as it says so i couldve saved him, 12.12 + pretty sure traffic lights (dont remember its number, 12.3 prob) so yea already a larger jail. and blake doesnt fuck around with jails so he wouldve been sitting like 75% of the max.

Reaction score
and exactly, ''arrest'' as it says so i couldve saved him, 12.12 + pretty sure traffic lights (dont remember its number, 12.3 prob) so yea already a larger jail. and blake doesnt fuck around with jails so he wouldve been sitting like 75% of the max.

Hi, please edit your posts rather than post 3 different posts as it makes staff members jobs harder. It looks like this!

BFE2DF88-F18A-4217-8473-E934D8C415E7.jpeg

A1L

Reaction score
@DemonZ69420 I am still a bit confused on why you were evading, can you please re-explain when you state you were helping him out, you mean aiding and abetting him cause he apparently ran a red light when he didn't? Or am I mixing something up?

Reaction score
ok so lemme tell u the story, from the start, so basically as u know, blake tries to give jails for everything, he doesnt even give a chance to new players, sweaters, and basically as i saw ma boy, that STANDED like already after the lane of intersection, but still waiting(someone could easily crash into him if driving from subs towards inter) so bascally i decided to help my friend out, cuz he had a mini coop that has no chances tbh, i told him to get in the car so he can go with me and thats the end prob

EDIT BY STAFF MEMBER - PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS!!

basically i gave myself in just to get my boy out the prison / ticket, he didnt get any of these, but i got jailed. so basically i did it just to make him avoid losing cash/time in jail.

Reaction score

@DemonZ69420 will be banned for 3.4
You were quite clearly held under gunpoint on two separate occasions, it is your duty to make sure you're not risking your life.
Beyond that, such minor traffic offences are not valid reasons to run from the police and risk your life.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.