Action Request (Fernadoshotdog)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: HarryTheHazard
Your Roleplay Name: Ezio Bellucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153944312

Player's Steam Name: Fernadoshotdog
Player's Roleplay Name: Robert Peanutshoe
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:701311443

Why should this player be punished?: Cop baited at bank prior he wanted to kill cops, then proceeded to scan the city and found me at city bridge and sniped me for no reason because he said i was "arresting his friend" his "friend" was detained and i doubt he even knew the guy. then proceeded to dc and reconnect in order to get closer to pd in which he made a 911 to cop bait police to his location and was swiftly this time downed. upon being taken to jail claimed he doesn't care about being banned on a "darkrp" server and then disconnected to avoid jail time. NITRP just joined the server to be a minge.

Evidence Link:

Attachments

• Garry's Mod (x64) 10_09_2024 00_50_28.png
    Garry's Mod (x64) 10_09_2024 00_50_28.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Garry's Mod (x64) 10_09_2024 00_50_51.png
    Garry's Mod (x64) 10_09_2024 00_50_51.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 8

I have issued a punishment to the player for the situation taking place at the bank, as well as for disconnecting from the server. I will contact him over steam as he has not been logged into the forums for a long time. Would you happen to have a clip from the situation at City Bridge, or can you go more in detail regarding this part of the situation?

So for the situation on the city bridge i got a call about a car on fire and responded , i was doing an investigation as both parties was giving mixed information about what went down and i had one of the 4 people detained, none were on their phones. when i was about to come to the end of my investigation and release everyone i was sniped from somewhere in the city area which i later found out from DNA was the same guy who baited cops to bank to kill them, so he mustve seen me after running around and decided to kill me too for a situation he was not involved in nor had information about as none of the people was looking at 8 or more years and i never suggested as such that they would be, which is why i was confused upon being killed. after checking the PD computer i found he had logged out only to shortly then return to the city and make another 911 call to bait cops in which this time he was killed and then dcd whilst in cuffs.

I have been in touch with the player, and will add the highway situation to his current ban. His ban will be extended from 1-week to 1-month.

Back