Action Request (Honkerst)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Honkerst
Your Roleplay Name: Baker Foe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:793769455

Player's Steam Name: Honkerst
Player's Roleplay Name: Jeff Heuer
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462820583

Why should this player be punished?: I am making this action request because no admins are replying and i want to go to sleep so i was going down the high way and jeff was blocking the road with his car i have put a screen shot and uploaded to player showcase he comes up to me and i punch him twice telling him to fuck off then he kills me just for that (i did not make him bleed) then the worst bit comes. Then i end up back at subs storge and he finds me asks me if i am my mate and i was like no i was the one who got shot then he kills me again even though its a different life and also rdm because there was no reason to kill me in my new life but there was no need to kill me in the first place. i do not have a clip of the first time it happened only the second sadly because i clipped the first one too short

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iSdlOcf0jjpig5Y5Z?invite=cr-MSx0YkUsMjc3MjUzMDA0LA

Also just realised that this is a guy from a previous action request so this may be the reason why he rdmd me twice!

Back