Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Vaginal discharge
Your Roleplay Name: Johnathon lickson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191272381

Player's Steam Name: IKEA monkey
Player's Roleplay Name: Johnny pablo
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454786864

Why should this player be punished?: I am requesting to be refunded me 150k that was mugged from me by this player. When he mugged me at gunpoint I complied and let him take my stuff. When the tables turned and I tried to get my money back, he broke fear rp. Straight up said fuck that I won't give your money back and stalled until his friend came with no knowledge of the situation and shot me. He had plenty of time to give the money back so in my opinion if the RP situation played out how it was supposed to ( with him following the rules) then I would have gotten my money back. I think if I had broken gunpoint when he was trying to mug me I would have gotten in trouble so it's not really fair that he doesn't follow the same rules that I follow. I would just like my money back please.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337vVjBTm9?invite=cr-MSx1am4sMjA4NzI2NjE3LA

Last edited:
my internett went out 1:00, yesterday which was when it happend.

i mugged the guy at DD, which ive got a clip off, then about 15-30 miniutes later, he asked me to forcefully withdraw the money, which i have a clip off.

i have yet to watch the clip he sendt, so imma watch it now.

And he attempted to mug me at bazzar, which is in the public's eye

It is not considered a mugging, why did you lie and drop $1 instead of the full amount? You are liable to be force withdrawn under the force withdrawing rule, 5.2. You will be required to return the full amount to the user and you will be punished for breaking 3.4

my internett went out 1:00, yesterday which was when it happend.

i mugged the guy at DD, which ive got a clip off, then about 15-30 miniutes later, he asked me to forcefully withdraw the money, which i have a clip off.

i have yet to watch the clip he sendt, so imma watch it now.
Forced withdrawals are perfectly allowed as long as the player is returning only stolen items. They can also take place wherever it is convenient for the person who was stolen from or scammed, this includes public places (proper precautions must still be taken, though)

It is not considered a mugging, why did you lie and drop $1 instead of the full amount? You are liable to be force withdrawn under the force withdrawing rule, 5.2. You will be required to return the full amount to the user and you will be punished for breaking 3.4
i lied because, didnt see a reason to drop the full 150k, because it was mugged, for within the rules. i shouldnt have lied, which is my bad.

Forced withdrawals are perfectly allowed as long as the player is returning only stolen items. They can also take place wherever it is convenient for the person who was stolen from or scammed, this includes public places (proper precautions must still be taken, though)
i didnt really, think that was ok, as it would be forcing someone to withdraw money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back