Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: tylerye
Your Roleplay Name: Bamidele Faraji-Chiumbo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60247832

Player's Steam Name: Inchs
Player's Roleplay Name: Inchs Ross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

Why should this player be punished?: So recently I saw a post named "harsher interpretation of 3.4" where it talks about people walking into shootouts and watching them. It sparked my memory a bit and led to me finding this clip I had taken only yesterday!

Within the clip we see a man (Inchs) watching the shootout from Veikos (in the screenshot), this man then drives down while the shootout is still ongoing in an attempt to free their friends from cuffs (this is shown in the clip). Upon me gunpointing him and telling the recently uncuffed individual to put their hands up, he pulls a gun attempts to use the two civilians as human shields!

He is aware I am still here as I do a /y saying "leave the area" and there are still gunshots.

This is very much a 3.4 violation as he has entered an ongoing shootout with the intention of releasing his friends who were merely cuffed due to being on the scene when I arrived (one transporting a weapon and one not). There was no investigatory actions taken and was merely a man entering a shootout for no reason!

Despite the fact that I was on whisper this man was still in whisper range and even if he wasn't he still should not have been there attempting to break out people who weren't even being arrested, especially with a weapon! As it was said in the post, people doing stuff like this is definitely something that isn't punished enough!

These actions led to this man losing his weapon, crowbar and life :(

1728169129303.png

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/sh3en4

Hello!

I was on the phone with my friends at the time looking for raids, I had to pick up a weapon first before joining them, another group of my friends also had a base in projex at the time. When I turn up to the scene mid shootout, I go to break out my friends as due to our previous conversation about raiding therefore I assume seeing as they are not answering their phones they have been arrested for said raid before I arrived, as you can see I do not see the van moving as I run down and the next time you move it i am turnt around, so I still don't see you move

I observe for a short while before I assume the cost is clear, while armed I head down to break out my friends. After breaking one out I see you approaching and pull my gun before you issue any commands. You're also on whisper, so I can't hear you.

3.4 was not broken, due to my friends both living inside and raiding another apartment, the risk is deemed acceptable as they'd be arrested for 10 years!

Hope this helps

As for whisper range, you're definitely out of it, but if a staff member wants to confirm they can request my demo :)

Hello, I'm so glad your memory has been sparked and you were able to make such a beautiful AR! From reviewing the evidence, I'm satisfied that Inchs would not have been in range to hear you whisper nor had the SWAT van moved so there isn't any evidence to show he knew you were there when he started breaking them out.

In relation to Inchs pulling the gun whilst using people as cover, @Inchs please refrain from doing this in the future as people are not bulletproof and therefore not considered viable cover to pull a gun.

No punishment will be issued.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back