Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
almondegas122|Jhon Rackun

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:91983643

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player should be punished due to the fact the person arrested me for being an immigrant. He told me this and only this why I was getting arrested. I was going into the forest then the police force detained me. When I was taken to the PD he was arresting me for being an immigrant. He arrested me for 4 years and this is what I feel he did wrong. Baggers and I entered the forest and we were stopped to what I assume as a crime scene. Then they were saying we were illegal immigrants but in which they never arrested us. Jhon Rackun toke me to the PD and arrested me for 4 years.

2.1: He acted unrealistically within this situation. Jhon arrested me and put me in jail for 4 years. It wasn't his job and acted unrealistically for arresting me for a law that doesn't even exist.

2.5: This player excessively impacted my roleplay in a negative way. He arrested me for 4 years for a law that doesn't exist and this I feel broke 2.5.

4.1: The player role playing as a police officer he should be enforcing the laws and protecting the city. He broke a law due to unlawful arrest because of him arresting me for being an "immigrant".

4.3: The player did not preform his duties by arresting me for being an illegal immigrant. He wasted police resources and did not preform his duties by up holding a law that does NOT exist.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:[YOUTUBE VIDEO]

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think he broke all the rules that you mentioned. there is there is a law for being and illegal immigrant. Even if there was a law for illegal immigration you would not go to jail for 4 years you would be in detainment for 48 hours and be released on immigration bond.
its very sad 12+ year old's don't know how to spell John

Reaction score
We were all bantering, clearly as you can see on the video. Not sure why you were actually put in jail like that. Should have just let you go after this late night banter.

Reaction score
Don't blame Jhon for putting you in jail. If you were listening, the LT told Jhon "Bring him to the PD and put him in jail for 4 years"
If anything this should be an AR against the LT. Jhon's just a sweatervest and he was obeying orders from his supervisors, he probably thought that by disobeying his LT it would be 4.1.

Reaction score
As stated by Dilan here above me the LEO was just following the LT's orders and those were "put him to jail for 4 years."
2.1 was broken by every LEO that was at the scene but it was banter and noone seemed to really care.
4.1 was not broken as the law was not broken. Unlawful detainment clearly states:
The act of using Threats, as defined under Section 1.7, and/or committing an act(s) of Physical Assault, as defined under Section 1.9, to detain another member of the public without just cause (see Section 4.2) is a criminal offence.
As you can see he did not physically assault you nor did he threaten you in any way. Also he didn't cuff you at the first place so he didn't detain you. Also this law doesn't include LEOs.
Yet again, 4.3 was not broken by him as he was following the LT's orders. Every LEO at the scene though did but it was banter.
Now last but not least he didn't break 2.5, the LT broke 2.5 as he ordered to the LEO to arrest you for 4 years.

Reaction score
User arrested most likely everyone in the van, but due to the orders given from the lieutenant. I am not sure if the user himself should be punished, but the Lieutenant should due to giving the order to arrest someone for a law which doesn't even exist (at the moment). The user and/or the Lieutenant which was on the scene should be punished for 4.1, law 11.8. Overall a +support from me.

MattIs

denied.jpg

Due to the Action Request involving 2 members of staff involved (@Murtsley and @Creepis)
Therefore this Action Request has unfortunately been denied.
They were present and would of took action. If you feel this isn't so feel free to open a Complaint

Thank you for your AR.​

Status
Not open for further replies.